 Space / 3777
Re: v1.1 of NeoPlastics online(5 1/2 MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:37:29 GMT

Heres a short summary of new models:
   Mecha MOC's:
-Turtle- green hover quad mecha
Cool mecha. I love the colors. Also very good "shell".

This model was really crazy I didn't have any refrence at all for it, except
maybe tank police...

Akai Saber- I cross posted to Belville for this because it has a a little cat
that rides on the robot as sort of a sixth sense for the mecha
I'm going out on a limb here but just because it has a kitty doesn't make it
Belville. This one looks good, but the pictures are a bit far.
I like the gun.

Yea I know the belville thing was a stretch... but I thought it was kinda
funny, I dunno... I had to shrink down the pics because my old page was
afflicted with a even more horrendus load time then this one.

This stuff is here: http://www.geocities.com/neoplastics
The site is slow to load. I have no idea why as I'm not computer guru. I'm
using a T-1 line and still the pictures take quite a
while. But I do love the models. And the Gundam has come a long way. It's
looking to be rather large. Thanks for sharing.

Some days geocities is a lot slower then other times check back now then it
may be a fast day sometime. later...

-John