 Space / 37755
Re: Spider Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 01:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul B Hartzog wrote:

LMKWYT

Paul-

Hey there. I’ve been a bit distant the past two months so i’m attempting some catchup tonight. I wanted to comment that I think this lil’ mecha is quite nifty. Congrats on figuring out the leg structure. ;-) I’ve used those “hose” parts recently as well (pics aren’t ready yet) and I find them very useful if halved. In my book, since it’s not ABS, it’s kosher. What do you think?
Also, i think if you removed the pilot and altered the hanging segment you could have a microscale Spider Droid from Attack of the Clones.

- /-\ndrew