 Space / 37415
Re: Spider Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:29:15 GMT

   Ah, ha. I see it now. The loop is on the handle of the metal detector, creating stress, and helps keeps your legs where you want them. Of course they may not be providing that much stress at all, but still looks very nice. Very cool trick. I’m thinking I’ll have to play with this joint tech.

Mark

yeah, it acts like a shock absorber with the tension in the loop. Friction in the joint is stronger though, so you can still position the legs where you want them.

I was thinking of a biomech hydraulic kind of thing

-p