 Space / 37746
    Space Wheels Contest - Winners —Allister McLaren
   And the winners are : Best Large : Mobile Hospital by Kalman Nagy (URL) Best Medium : Power Armour Motorcycle by Kyle Vreize (URL) Best Small : UM-89 'Razorback' by Jamie Neufeld (URL) And finally... Best Overall, and the People's Favourite : The (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: Space Wheels Contest - Winners —Kyle Vrieze
     Thankfully there were multiple categories, or we woulda all got pwned by the Mobile Party Palace. I'd like to say thanks to Allister and Gil for running the contest, and to all the builders for the tasty wheeled MOC goodness! (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space Wheels Contest - Winners —Ley Ward
     Congratulations Kalman, Kyle, Jamie and Tim. It was a great contest with many cool entries. Thanks Allister and Gil for hosting the contest. It was a great way to light a fire under my space building at least. Peace and building more, Professor (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space Wheels Contest - Winners —Tim McSweeney
   (...) Much thanks to the organisers, this competition got me building seriously again, a more than sufficient reward in itself. Thanks to all you .space builders for setting the bar so high, and congratulations to the other winners. And finally a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)