 Space / 37753
Re: Space Wheels Contest - Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:07:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   And the winners are :

Much thanks to the organisers, this competition got me building seriously again, a more than sufficient reward in itself.

Thanks to all you .space builders for setting the bar so high, and congratulations to the other winners.

And finally a big thanks for all the positive comments (that I’m guessing went towards the “People’s Choice”), I’m trying not to sound too smug and self satisfied in this post, but its hard, my ego is currently doing a very passable impression of a hot air balloon thanks to you guys.

Cheers Tim