 Space / 3774
Re: v1.1 of NeoPlastics online(5 1/2 MOC's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.belville
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:33:38 GMT

This stuff is here: http://www.geocities.com/neoplastics
The site is slow to load. I have no idea why as I'm not computer guru. I'm
using a T-1 line and still the pictures take quite a
while. But I do love the models. And the Gundam has come a long way. It's
looking to be rather large. Thanks for sharing.
Bryce McGlone
Blame geocities. My experience with them is that in all areas, speed and
others that they generally, well, suck.