 Space / 37734
  Re: My Moonbase Chess Module

(...) Feedback? Oh okay, move the microphone closer to the speakers. Ha! In all seriousness, even though it's not town (wink) I find myself spotlighting this great MOC Jeff. Some really interesting uses of standard and not so standard parts. Aside (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My Moonbase Chess Module

(...) :) (...) Thanks Janey, When I was originally designing the module, I knew that I wanted to use those trans blue panels, but I still needed to fit a 41x41 stud chess board. Placing the panels upside down was the only way they would fit and it (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)