 Space / 37725
Re: Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 00:41:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Roberts wrote:

   I come with a hefty price.

   Kyle

What’s the price, anything, I’ll pay, (not cold hard cash, have none), I want you r awesome-php-ness to be on my website, please Kepplah, please.

Traditionally, price entails the exchange of currency. Currency is usually represented by what you call “cold hard cash”, although these days, many transactions can be made only using little itty bitty bits of data (Credit cards, paypal, etc)

This lesson on the meaning of the word “price” is brought to you by: intelligence

FUT o-t.geek, as that seems to be the place for PHP talk, although I suppose .publishing might work too...

~Kevoh