 Space / 37701
Re: Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:11:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:
   A few comments: There seems to be some corruption of the graphics in the frame of the two grey boxes to the right on the main page (in the middle). It’ll probably be gone when I refresh...

What resolution are you running? And is your window maximized?

   The page is so neat and advanced: I wouldn’t mind borrowing Kyle Keppler to work on mine too: Especially the sorting function in the gallery would be nice (so I could make different tours like “technological”, “best Moc’s”, “inversed chronological” and so forth). Everything on my page works manually, including the “latest uploads” on the main page.

I come with a hefty price. Btw, php is wonderful for that.

Kyle