 Space / 37637
  Re: Putting downt the Riot

Wow, 15 spotlight reviews! And while everyone is busy with holiday shopping and traveling, no less. But I must say, rarely has a MOC been so deserving. Astounding, I think, sums it up. I mean, I was not truly in the Christmas spirit until I viewed (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Thanks Rev., but it has been a slow news-day on Lugnet for a few weeks now, and I think people are just happy to see a MOC, rather than more bitching and moaning about the good old days and how Lego has somehow screwed them. (...) I should (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)