 Space / 37623
Re: SPARTAN RE-SHOOT. Das Capitol employs Flashbulbs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Michael Rutherford wrote:
Achtung! Achtung!
  Das Capitol High Command has authorized the complete re-generation of the
SPARTAN MOCPage and Brickshelf imagery.  This time, DC photographers were
instructed to produce imagery using parts of the spectrum which are visible to
the human eye.  Further, structural details of turret, basket, crew compartments
and landing struts have been approved for dissimination to the global military
community.  It is the hope of DCHC that you find these new pictures to be
illuminating.

Imagery can be viewed at the following coordinates:

Bricklink Gallery http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108532

MOCPages Gallery http://mocpages.com/moc.php/6657

Attack!
Mike

While the pictures are better...you are still an idiot.  Nothing will ever
change that Mike, not even a truly superb hoverpontiff like the Spartan MKI.
Its a good thing that it can hover what...70ft off the ground?...because judging
by the scale of your city background, it would never make it between the
buildings.  Wait for it...wait for it....kachunk! (see Mike's verbose MOCPages
diatribe)

I like Schin's "flying-coffin" smack.

There is still speculation that we are the same person...am I writing this to
myself?  So are you the product of a transporter accident like the ST episode
with the evil Federation?...or the one where Kirk gets split into 2
personalities?  Do you like to prowl the hallways of your workplace yelling "I
need more Romulan ale!"?

-Keith

Dear Smack pontiff,
   Let me first say how flattered I am by your words: “truly superb hover
pontiff”.  Now that we have covered the viable portion of your response, I’m
going to go get lunch.  Yes…a chili dog I think…
  What?  Sorry?  I couldn’t hear you.  Oh, right.  About your revolutionary new
MOC. “Quiet Riot and your mom the groupie”.  Great stuff.  As always, I am
amazed and humbled by your Lego animals.  Those studless cats appear so real.  I
want to reach into my monitor and pet them.  Keith, I don’t know how you do it,
but don’t ever stop!
Attack you mom!  Also, I think you police mech is cool as hell.
Mike “Keith tries to dress like me” Rutherford
.