 Space / 37619
  Re: SPARTAN RE-SHOOT. Das Capitol employs Flashbulbs!

(...) While the pictures are better...you are still an idiot. Nothing will ever change that Mike, not even a truly superb hoverpontiff like the Spartan MKI. Its a good thing that it can hover what...70ft off the ground?...because judging by the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPARTAN RE-SHOOT. Das Capitol employs Flashbulbs!

(...) So which one is the good half and which one is the bad half? It's so hard to tell. Adrian (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPARTAN RE-SHOOT. Das Capitol employs Flashbulbs!

(...) Dear Smack pontiff, Let me first say how flattered I am by your words: “truly superb hover pontiff”. Now that we have covered the viable portion of your response, I’m going to go get lunch. Yes…a chili dog I think… What? Sorry? I couldn’t hear (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)