 Space / 37612
  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Bust out that Sailor moon outfit and... well, you never know. Fun as always Keith. I've spent time already trying to find as much of the story out in the pics, and always find more. I particuarily like the green windows. Very cool touch. I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Putting downt the Riot

(...) Many thanks Snow-Daddy. (...) Yes, the cop in question is probably getting set to examine the corpse of a stripper, with a black light. (...) Be careful what you wish for, imagine a planet ruled by David Lee Roth...I shudder to think... (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)