 Space / 3755
    Mini-Review of 6977 - Arachnoid Star Base —Brad Hamilton
   This set has been around for a while, so I suspect its been reviewed before. It was recently on sale for half-price ($40) at Zainy Brainy, so I'm reviewing it in terms of this new price. I've also seen it at KBToys heavily discounted. I had always (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mini-Review of 6977 - Arachnoid Star Base —Bryce McGlone
   (...) KB at the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA has it for $40 plus 20% off as of last night. Bryce McGlone (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)