 Space / 3751
  Re: Hugo update -BLACKTRON!

I love the picture where you can just barely see Hugo and Oscar hiding in the background behind the blacktron guy on the rover. I love sites with stories. I think space needs more stories like castle. Keep up the good work, Jon "Tobias Möller" (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hugo update -BLACKTRON!

Thanks! I have also noticed, that not many sites have space stories, I think I've seen two or three, but I've seen a lot of castle stories. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)