 Space / 3751
Re: Hugo update -BLACKTRON!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:22:16 GMT

I love the picture where you can just barely see Hugo and Oscar hiding in
the background behind the blacktron guy on the rover. I love sites with
stories. I think space needs more stories like castle.

    Keep up the good work,

    Jon

"Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
If you've been following the mission log
(http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/hugo/log.html) then you already know
what's about to happen.

Well, now it's happened! Hugo and Oscar made their first contact with
the Blacktrons today!

Read about it in the mission log:
http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/hugo/log.html

Or jump directly to the photos: