 Space / 3750
Re: Keppler Industries Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:45:46 GMT

Thanks! Yea, it took alog time... Hopefully I'll work on the first page
sometime and make it more eye-catching!

Thanks again!

: : Kyle : :

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey your main site looks really good now. You put a lot of time into that.

   Jon

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message
I am FINALLY done with completly re-doing my site!  It has been in the • works
ever since the beginning of summer...

So now here it is:
http://hifiki.tripod.com

The entire site has been re-done, but most of your bookmarks will point • you
towards the new pages, but if you had a link directly to a model, those • wont
work correctly now, so please update your links.

Now, I also added 4 new models, 2 mecha, 1 hovertank, and 1 space • fighter...
They can all be found in the Keppler Industries Products Database.

I hope everone likes it and please LMKWYT!

PS: Please FUT approperiately.

: : Kyle : :
http://hifiki.tripod.com