 Space / 37509
  Re: I must leave...

That'd be me : ( I still don't know the entire deal and I wish I didn't know some of it. It was a rash decision on my part but, I did learn some things from it. Which brings me to my point: Bickering is not all bad. Disagreements happen. Any (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I must leave... 'but ohh stay and build'

(...) This is all very interesting. I get the feeling that most everything will work out just fine. The original author of this thread has acted like a catalyst to promote understanding. cool. space on. e (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I must leave...

Here's an example : If this thread never existed I'd never have seen these : (URL) *ARE* worth it :) (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)