 Space / 37484
  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Man, it's always a good time to show off a new MOC. Pictures go like so, (just click on "view raw message" on any message to see how it's done. Don't be scared by what you see, just look for the links and learn...it's worked for me.): (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Steel Falcon racer

(...) Hey, thanks a bunch! I'll try that next time. (...) Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how to make the pics smaller. My photo program is only a trial run, and doesn't give me all the fancy-pants gizmos that I would love to use on my pics. Not (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)