 Space / 37440
  Re: I must leave...

(...) Oh Kevin, far from it. I didn't want to get involved, but I was refering to Lee. But no more of this from me. As I said, now we all know who was wrong (especially himself). Sorry for the misunderstanding! Blay On, Devin (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: I must leave...

(...) Just to note, it appears that Lee has removed the offending sets from his bricklink store. I don't know how old he is, but maybe he truly didn't understand what he was doing was wrong? Dunno, I'd like to believe that he didn't have any (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)