 Space / 37434
    Re: I must leave... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) This sort of thing happens in any online forum, anywhere you go. Adults usually don't act like adults. This is a fact of life. I think almost all of us are guilty of making at least one post that could be considered childish or rash. If you (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: I must leave... —Nathan Wells
   (...) Agreed...I did a whole series of dumbs posts that I really regret... *hides head in shame* (...) Ditto -- Nathan Wells, who is finally coming back from the Dark Side Of Castle and returning to space... (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)