 Space / 37431
    .space Timeline —Mark Sandlin
   Hi Everyone, I have been updating the .space Timeline with a few items from the last year. If you have a suggestion for something you think should be on the timeline, please email me. I would like to hear your suggestions. Items most likely to be (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Timeline —Niels Bugge
   (...) Well, I can't wait to have a closer look at it, but couldn't you move the buttons down below the spotlights? I think most people use the spotlight list a lot more frequently than the buttons, so less scrolling is needed if you swich them (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Timeline —Niels Bugge
   (...) On second thoughts, I fear the bunnies will beat the vikings to it… Speaking of which: Why aren’t they on the list? – Lenny has already made 2 spacemocs. Happy holidays NB (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Timeline —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) This post has me confused. I think it's because I'm the bunny-guy, not Lenny. Why the bunnies aren't on the subtheme guide yet is simple: I run the subtheme guide, and am ever-so-modest and wouldn't dream of adding my own subtheme so soon. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .space Timeline —Niels Bugge
   After doing a bit of searching, I found that you’d made both crafts I was thinking of, the Hopjet and the TruBUNNal (URL), as well as the hillarious Origins cartoon. *Blushing*: I’m really sorry about attributing them to Lenny. I wonder why I (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)