 Space / 37646
Re: .space Timeline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:

   Well, I can’t wait to have a closer look at it, but couldn’t you move the buttons down below the spotlights?

I think most people use the spotlight list a lot more frequently than the buttons, so less scrolling is needed if you swich them back... (it’s actually a bit annoying now)

Anyways, the Space Vikings is working hard to get on the list, you just wait and see!

Cheers NB

On second thoughts, I fear the bunnies will beat the vikings to it… Speaking of which: Why aren’t they on the list? – Lenny has already made 2 spacemocs.

Happy holidays

NB

This post has me confused. I think it’s because I’m the bunny-guy, not Lenny.

Why the bunnies aren’t on the subtheme guide yet is simple: I run the subtheme guide, and am ever-so-modest and wouldn’t dream of adding my own subtheme so soon.

Anyway, I’ve got a bunny-related project in the works.

After reading my post I realized that I think you are talking about the Timeline, not the Subtheme Guide... but I can’t let a perfectly good post go to waste, so here goes.