 Space / 37411
  Re: Let there be .space

(...) Does it work? Where is this list? I don't know if it would have helped up to now, but maybe it will help in the future. I have very big plans... And I'll just throw in here that I plan on posting a tutorial for the recent animation tonight or (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) I never did any big work with it (or polished renders), but it is basically usable. But it requires manual intervention -- you create the LDraw file, then L3P generates the POV file, then you have to edit the POV file to add references to the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) That should be version 508, I think. Maybe 508b? I've seen all three numbers in different places. But the most high-profile information states version 508. Steve (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Let there be .space

(...) I'm interested! James (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)