 Space / 3741
    Re: Anyone modelled a Cylon Raider ? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) That was me. :^) (...) I have considered it, but I haven't yet gone so far as to make one. The Payback on my website is similar in shape, however. The cockpit would definitely be a tough point... It might be necessary to custom-make a cockpit (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Anyone modelled a Cylon Raider ? —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) I've thought of it, too - after getting the Millenium Falcon (mutter, grumble..). The idea of using the saucer pieces has lurked in my mind for an easy shape, but I'm not sure I like the idea and as with you, the cockpit has been a point of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)