 Space / 374
    Re: News on the 2000 space line! —Todd Lehman
   (...) There's really no such thing (officially) as a "sub-theme" -- it's just an artificial term cooked up by us fans, just like "Classic Space" and "BURP" and "minifig." JoshuaD once did some Deja-research and told me that it's my fault for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: News on the 2000 space line! —John DiRienzo
    My 2 cents about the Lego system/theme controversy... In the 60s, there were no themes, and all Lego toys (I think) were called Lego System (of play). In the 70s, the word system was not used to describe any Lego toys, or themes, etc - there were (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.database)