 Space / 37387
    Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC —Gil Shaw
   (...) Hey! This is a great number...as said, that colour scheme is sadly underused and a refreshing break from our usual 'grey + X' dealio. I quite like how you married up the base of the canopies on to the hull without it having that stuck on look. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC —Magnus Lauglo
   Gil, (...) Thanks for the kind words. This kind of landing gear is very simple to make as long as you have two a long thin paralell surfaces to mount it on. On a smaller ship it could be more lightweight and sleeker looking. I'm still not 100% happy (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)