 Space / 37385
  Military Hover Contest Entry: Eastern Block Ka-110

I'm not one for talk, so: Brickshelf Gallery: (URL) -Matthew (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Military Hover Contest Entry: Eastern Block Ka-110

(...) Interesting shape...I like the 'heli'-ness of it, and the economy of parts. I wasn't able to pick out the modular cargo, but it sounds nifty :) Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Military Hover Contest Entry: Eastern Block Ka-110

Ahh, the Eastern Block does exist outside just my building. ;-) First and formost, I like this model. The pictures could be clearer, and perhaps try using a plain white background? But the size is very nice for a small and light attack gunship. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Military Hover Contest Entry: Eastern Block Ka-110

Matthew, Nice nippy little vessel! The long gun in front makes it look a little like some kind of insect. I can see it zipping around a battlefield kind of like a giant like a dragonfly, going on scouting and quick attack missions. Nice to see more (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)