 Space / 37398
Re: Military Hover Contest Entry: Eastern Block Ka-110
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:00:06 GMT

Ahh, the Eastern Block does exist outside just my building. ;-)

First and formost, I like this model. The pictures could be clearer, and perhaps try using a plain white background? But the size is very nice for a small and light attack gunship. I can see this thing being used for escort duty with Ka-95’s (not that they need it...) :) The colors need to be a little more uniform though. 3 is good, 2 is better in my opinion. I can see Black, Dk. Grey, Red, and dark red. If I had to guess, one of the reds needs to go. But alas, it is a good model, and hope to see more from you, comrade.