 Space / 37383
    Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) snip (...) snip Seeing the demon, I immediately thought of the Hind, so your inspiration came through very clearly. I love the tan/white camo color scheme, I'd like to see more mech and sci-fi MOCs in that scheme, but of course parts are hard (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC —Magnus Lauglo
   Kyle, (...) Thanks! The round quarter walls were quite useful in that regard. Magnus (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)