 Space / 37380
    Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC —David Simmons
   Very cool! The curved spindle railings as gun shielding, the 2x2x10 column in the spine, and the 1/4 circle curved wall are my favorite brick uses in the model. The tan/white color scheme is aces! I always love HUD's, always. One of the easiest ways (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC —Magnus Lauglo
   Dave, (...) Thanks, I was quite happy with the way the curved wall section worked as part of the body. The curved spinindle railings are supposed to be ammunition rays for the wing cannon. (...) Thanks, much appreciated! Magnus (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space)