 Space / 37379
  Re: Inspiration

Im not so sure this is a bug with his site. The link orginally posted in this thread is www.artships.com/index.php/ note the backslash at the end of the url. This is generally not a valid url. But since php uses the information posted after the (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) ooo I like this shape: (URL) It can be done in bricks! (URL) A coincidence? Maybe. ;^) `~Trev (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Inspiration

(...) Thanks for sorting this out Kyle. I learned something and that's always a good thing. Details, details... Now, to return to being inspired... Peace and inspired learning, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)