 Space / 3736
3735  |  3737
Subject:
Classic set #6846, parts question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 05:03:02 GMT

Hello,

Thought I'd de-lurk and see if someone can answer a question I have
concerning Classic set #6846 (found most of it among the pieces in a lot
I won on ebay.) On the rear of the removable 'sled', there are two 1x1
trans-red pieces, are these plates or tiles? The instructions seem to
show plates, but building it that way prevents the rear wings from going
fully vertical.

Thanks,

Erik
--