 Space / 37356
Re: A Very Spacey Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:41:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Elroy Davis wrote:

The result is Santa’s Long Excursion Delivery, or S.L.E.D.

   Additional photos here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108254

Happy Holidays to all!

-Elroy

Fun stuff! I love the mechanized reindeer...it reminds me of some of the Rankin Bass Christmas ‘toons. It’s been a couple years since I’ve done a Christmas MOC....and at this rate, looks like it’s going to be at least one more :(

Thanks for sharing!

-Gil