 Space / 37342
    Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft —Kenn Oldham
   (...) Cool. I love the asymmetry of that ship, as well as it's unusual engine. Nice handling of the angled pieces in front. I do feel like there should be more bulk between the engine and the front of the craft - from a geeky engineering standpoint (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Sparrowhawk Pirate Strike Craft —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thanks! I had an amusing time getting the offset hull section to the point where it didn't look too lopsided, glad you like it. The engines were exceptionally simple: I had four of them lying around, and the inestimable Kevin Heckel suggested (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)