 Space / 3733
Re: Anyone modelled a Cylon Raider ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 04:05:14 GMT

"Xanthra47" <Xanthra47@Inphotek.com> wrote in message
news:G21J1n.G91@lugnet.com...
I went looking on starship modeller for reference
material on the Raider because, when I was in grade school, I thought it • was
the coolest thing ever...  Anybody gone down this road ?

I have this one in the back of my mind.  My preliminary sketches do not
please me, though.  My problems are in the cockpit.  I think the SW cockpit
would look nice, but I don't like the fit of 3 pilots behind it.

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/