 Space / 37244
    Re: MOC: Shuriken —Paul B Hartzog
   (...) I know I've been gone for some time, but I saw this and went through your bshelf folder. I like the angles, I like the studless builds, i.e. the smaller items. Keep up the good work! -paul (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Shuriken —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Thanks, Paul! I really appreciate the compliment, considering how much your stuff has influenced my space MOCs. I hadn't realized the extent of the influence until I browsed your website again just now. I hope you've got more stuff in the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)