 Space / 37186
  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) The sand blue is my favorite too, and I think in part it is because of the printed pieces, though I didn't realize that until you pointed it out. (...) If I can scrape together the parts, I may try one with either green or sand green, using (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) Yeah, that part wouldn't do anything for the length. I look forward to the new version. (my interest is purely sculptural of course...) (...) Indeed. How they came up with 'creamsicle' for something orange and vanilla flavoured escapes me (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)