 Space / 37169
  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) I like the orange and white version. It's very eye catching. (...) For the most part, I like the guns. Perhaps black portion of the guns could be less "blocky". I'm also not too sure about the black technic pin used as the gun barrel, but I'm (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Shuriken

(...) Cool! Yours is the third response, and the third different favorite color scheme. I agree the guns could look better if they were less blocky. I wanted them to be substantial and not flimsy, but I had trouble doing enough decent shaping at (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)