 Space / 37147
  FSSF Shuttle and Escort Fighter

The first craft is the Escort Fighter. Mocpages: (URL) Brickshelf: (URL) The second craft is the FSSF Shuttle 17. Mocpages: (URL) Brickshelf: (URL) PLMKWYT! ~Chappie (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: FSSF Shuttle and Escort Fighter

(...) Chappie, those are great. I especially like the landing feet on the shuttle, gonna have to try that myself. Matt (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: FSSF Shuttle and Escort Fighter

(...) This one's my favorite. I like how the Boba Fett's Slave I canopy works mounted at an angle like that. I may have to try that out. Really clean design, nearly studless. I like the landing skid, too. My suggestion would be break up the flatness (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: FSSF Shuttle and Escort Fighter

(...) I figured the canopy design out when the origanal design didn't work and I had to expirement with other canopies. I think this one turned out the best. I was trying to get the feeling of a clean kind of civilian craft both of these craft. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)