 Space / 37165
Re: FSSF Shuttle and Escort Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Vrieze wrote:

This one’s my favorite. I like how the Boba Fett’s Slave I canopy works mounted at an angle like that. I may have to try that out. Really clean design, nearly studless. I like the landing skid, too. My suggestion would be break up the flatness a little bit if possible. For example, you could attach some slopes or greeblies to the sides to break up the flat plane.

I figured the canopy design out when the origanal design didn’t work and I had to expirement with other canopies. I think this one turned out the best. I was trying to get the feeling of a clean kind of civilian craft both of these craft.

   The second craft is the FSSF Shuttle 17.

Very nice loading ramp, roof greeblies and landing gear! My comments about flatness on the fighter apply here as well. Nice work!

I was kind of worried the sides of the shuttle would be too flat. I will probally redesign them slightly.