 Space / 37125
  Another Introduction and space moc thrown in for flavor...

Hi, may name is Chappie Adams. I am fourteen years old and live in Richmond, Virginia. I a member of RichLUG. Enough with all this, on to the creation. Here is the comm station. I built this a while back but finally figured how to post it. With (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Introduction and space moc thrown in for flavor...

(...) Greetings, Chappie, Welcome to .space. Nice intro MOC you have there. I particularly like the strut with the space-walking astronaut working on it. It gives a zero-gravity feel, which makes it more realistic than most fantasy space MOCs. I can (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another Introduction and space moc thrown in for flavor...

(...) The bottom looks good and the bottom section of the actual station. However, I think the top section is far to square and flat... Nothing seems to be happening. The interior is quite good except for the fact that a huge section of it is empty. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Introduction and space moc thrown in for flavor...

(...) I really appreciate this. Now that I have taken it appart, I see a LOT of things that I should have changed. I much rather have some one tell me how to improve so I can do just that than have some one tell me a not so good creation is good. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)