 Space / 37107
    Re: Berlinetta —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) Very nice. Sleek and very ferrai like, Very little changes I can sugest as it is already compact and well balanced. The only things I could suggest is a black hinge top and bricks (are they 1x1 tiles next to the headlight brick?) under the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Berlinetta —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Thanks Aaron! I'll try to use a black hinge top. I used beige to match the printed tile. Next to the headlight brick are 2 1x1x1 red plates. I'll try with some black as well. Thanks for the ideas! Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)