 Space / 37106
    Re: ALC Orca Dropship —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Well, that's a new comment! :^) All of my offline comments regarding the coloring scheme have been positive. But thanks, none-the-less! I was aiming for crisp lines, sort of like the Cosmic Dancer (URL), where not a lot of greeblies is needed, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ALC Orca Dropship —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) No no, don't worry I have no problem with the color scheme, I think it's really fine. It's just that I remember maybe one or two years ago, a ship from Mladen Pagic was using massive red and yellow coloring, which can seem a little strange for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: ALC Orca Dropship —Trevor Pruden
   In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote: <snip> (...) Well, I do thank both you and Mark for the constructive feedback on the colors. If you ever see my older stuff, you'ld probably agree that I've come a long way. And like I said before, it was (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)