 Space / 37067
  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Aah, sweet. I just put together a small Blacktron MOC with chrome highlights (nothing special, it will probably show up along side another MOC I'm working on), and was thinking Blacktron totally deserves chrome. Your racer really shows how. I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Blacktron Outcast Racer

(...) Thanks! That's supposed to be the reactor there... the hoses take power to the engines. Anyway, I can't wait to see some more Blacktron + chrome! (...) How far I've strayed from the original BT... I can't believe that it never occurred to me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)