 Space / 37019
  Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer

Very groovy, Tony! I really like the combination of blockiness and swooshiness! The opening is aces. You also managed to pull off orange/black/red without me thinking right off the bat of Halloween! :-D Dave (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer

(...) The opening is one of my favorite bits as well. Funny you should mention Halloween... although this first appeared at NWBrickCon, I actually started it a couple of months ago- a lot of projects, even small ones, tend to sit around in various (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)