 Space / 37012
  Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer

Hi Tony, That's the racer I could see on some pics of, from NWBrickCon. I just found back (URL) one> from mark Sandlin's folder. That's a very nice racer! I especially enjoy the cockpit and canopy arrangement :-p, he he! Seriously, the inside looks (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Taimatsu Racer

(...) Yes, the canopy looks familiar? Right down to the two colors of curvy slopes on the sides. I had that assembly together for quite a while before actually finishing the model. Then I saw your blue and white ship the other day and did a double (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)