 Space / 37006
    Spacewheels Reminder —Gil Shaw
   Howdy Folks! Just a little reminder that you should send all submissions to spacewheels/at/hotmail.com to ensure that you get them added to the roster. We do our best to pick them up on the boards here, but they could easily get missed. It's also (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)