 Space / 36964
    The Razorback (Space Wheels Contest entry) —Jamie Neufeld
   The Razorback: (URL) Influences for this one came from some anime movies (Venus Wars and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, both have unicycle type vehicles). I think there was also a macroscale unibike built a while ago but I couldn't find it on (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX) !

        Re: The Razorback (Space Wheels Contest entry) —David Simmons
   Hey Jamie, Just a quick comment here before I'm off to sleep: I absolutely LOVE the gatling gun!! A very simple and elegant solution! This is the second time I've seen a wonderfully creative rendition of a gatling gun on such a small scale. The (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Razorback (Space Wheels Contest entry) —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks Dave. The gatling gun is inspired from Jon Palmers Yoshima Moc. Since I saw it on his ship, I wanted to try it myself. I wish it did balance by itself, but alas it doesn't. I used this: (URL) Same thing I used for my copbots. Jamie (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)