 Space / 36951
  Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest

(...) Interesting. I've noticed that that seems to be a post dark age tendency. Several people seem to have built large first and gone down in scale to a more managable size over time. Take Jon Palmer for example. He says that just about the first (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: My entry for the Intergalactic Space Wheels Contest

(...) I guess it has to do with the wich to build something massive when you're young but not having enough pices and when one can buy LEGO as much as ones wishes (and can afford) that old dream of the ultimate big ship awakens? ;) I have made few (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)